Table of Contents
The AC100 Wiki
This Wiki is dedicated to the users and developers running Linux on the Toshiba AC100.
- 2013/11/28: New general install guide at installing_linux. Old guide at ubuntu.
- 2013/11/25: Page External resources has been updated.
- 2013/10/15: After too much long time, wiki has been upgraded, spambot coutermeasures are now in place, self-registration is available again. Enjoy - ggrandou.
- 2012/11/17: New installation instruction for ArchLinux
- 2012/09/27: It's now possible to use the video hardware acceleration: Instructions and builds
- 2012/04/23: A new snapshot of filesystem of Ubuntu 12.04.
- 2011/12/14: A MultiBoot image can now be used to boot different linux systems
- 2011/10/07: Sound via internal speaker works. More here
- 2011/10/03: Suspend/resume with Android 2.2 bootloader works if commandline does not specify the lp0_vec. More here
- 2011/09/29: new kernel linux-2.6-ac100 (2.6.38-5ac2) available in jak's Debian repository. Improved stability thanks to rewritten nvec parts. More here
- 2011/09/27: Mysterious suspend/resume problem solved: works only with Android 2.1 bootloader. More here
- 2011/09/22: Ubuntu 11.10 Beta2 released with official ac100 community support! See the announce. Thanks to ogra!
- 2011/09/20: Thanks to juliank, leonro and other usual suspects, ac100 support is improving: sound over headphones, caps-lock led, to name the most visible features. See it here.
- User's Corner - Information mainly relevant to users.
- Developer's Corner - Information mainly relevant to developers.
- Applications' Corner - Recommended applications and configurations.
- External Resources - Useful content outside this wiki.
- FAQ - frequently asked questions
- External resources sections
These pages contain local copies of legacy AC100 wiki, which mostly contain outdated information:
start.txt · Last modified: 2013/11/29 00:23 by salantrax